Monday, May 31, 2004

Catch Up

OK, so I've been a pretty dismal blogger. (Hey, I've been studying the dismal science, what do you expect.) So, you see pretty minimal entries for April and May. At least they are in. I've been inspired by an article on obsessive blogging in the NYTimes, which basically points out that never has so much been written and read by so few.

And, did I ever write about our adaptation of Il Fine Del Mondo? NOOOOOO. But I will now. Substitute Jenny-O turkey breast cutlets for veal. Substitute Canadian bacon for the prosciutto. And, OK, we took a package of pregrated mozzarella cheese. Have we totally dumbed this down enough to qualify for a recipe in Bon Appetite? Still, pretty tasty, if I had just browned the turkey a bit less. And relatively healthy. Back on the Cosa Nostra trail!!!

No comments: